I can’t believe how quickly January flew by! I had planned to drop a new blog post each week this month, but am realizing now this is only my second post of 2020. I dedicated the month of January to planning and organizing my year at a glance. I’ve spent a lot of time setting short term and long term goals and mapping out how to achieve these goals. During this time, I came up with some future blog post ideas and am very excited to have a routine posting schedule!
In the past, I would make these favorites posts of five things that made my month, whether it be an event, food, product, tv show, etc. I always enjoy reflecting on my month and decided to continue this series on my blog. With that said, here are some of my favorites from January 2020.
My January Favorite Five:
- My Goal Planner: Before every school year, I purchase a planner and use it maybe the first few months before abandoning it in the bottom of my bag. Since graduating in December, it felt weird to not be going back to school in January. I decided to purchase this goals planner from Michaels to keep me motivated towards my goals. I’ve been making daily to-do lists and keeping an organized schedule for each week.
2. Garnier SkinActive Rose Water Day/Night Cream: With the winter comes dry skin. I have always struggled with finding a good face moisturizer. I prefer a glowy, natural look, but want to avoid looking greasy. However, the moisturizers I used in the past would leave my skin feeling dry. This moisturizer is a thick formula, but leaves my skin feeling hydrated, without the greasy finish. Added bonus: the rose water scent is very light, and fresh!
3. Seeing the sunrise: Okay, I can’t lie. With no classes to wake for, I have been catching my Z’s. However, when a bestie asked if I’d wake up early and see the sunrise at the beach one morning, I could not say no. Despite the lack of sleep, I felt energized throughout the day from starting my morning on such a beautiful note. 10/10 recommend.
4. Frobie’s Matcha Latte: If you’ve been keeping up with this series, you might remember my love for Pressed Cafe’s Matcha Latte. Well Pressed, you MAY have met your match-a (haha puns). This latte was added to the menu recently and I had to try. It’s delicious hot or cold. I get mine with almond milk and agave.
5. My Pearl Bag: This bag was gifted to me by a friend for Christmas and I haven’t put it down since. Anyone who knows me, knows my love for pearls. This bag pairs well with every outfit and is such a fun accessory.
I hope some of my favorites can provide you with some inspiration or product recommendations. I look forward to see what I’ll be featuring next month in my February favorites!
What were some of your favorites this month? Comment below or on this post on my Facebook page.